- Any information collected by Websoftstar Infosystems LLP will never be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The information collected from customers during the ordering process is only used for the purposes of billing, administration and supporting the products and services we deliver.
- The information collected from our websites/apps is only used for website and traffic analysis and will not be used to approach website visitors.
- In certain circumstances Websoftstar Infosystems LLP contracts out services to third parties in order to deliver a particular product such as domain name registration. In such cases, information will be passed on only to ensure delivery of those services. At all times, parties to which we contract services or disclose your personal information are either covered by contracts which protect your personal information or are subject to obligations which are substantially similar to our own.
- Websoftstar Infosystems LLP maintains mailing lists for the purpose of providing updates and promotional information. Emails may be sent by us to customers or web visitors. Customers can at any time opt out of a mailing list by clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails received.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
- Websoftstar Infosystems LLP will endeavour to protect the confidentiality of customers' information, account information and personal communications stored within our service and administration infrastructure. WebSoftStar will use appropriate processes and systems such as data encryption, firewalls, user authentication and verification protocols to protect customer information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access or modification.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- By using our website and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of information by Websoftstar Infosystems LLP as specified above.